Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I must admit I am kind of a Scrooge when it comes to Valentines Day.  It's another holiday (15 days after our anniversary by the way) where you have to think of a another creative gift and pick out another card and do something else special.  I know I know, I make it seem painful to have to show David I love him.  But really, after anniversary's, birthdays, father's day/mother's day, and christmas another holiday is just more work!  Sorry to put such a downer on Valentines Day, but it ends well, I promise.  So as I am sitting there feeding Weyland his lunch, on Valentines Day, I realize that I can make this fun now.  I have Weyland to do fun things for and with so we could do something together to show David how much we love him.  I am now regretting all the time I spent dreading this holiday and I wish I could rewind and go to hobby lobby to get some cool crafty stuff to make a cool gift for David with Weyland.  But I can't.  But I have paper, colored pencils and markers.  That will have to do.  I thought maybe I could trace Weyland's hand, hahahaha, yeah not possible.  So I faked it.  I fake traced Weyland's hand and then I traced my own and we made a cute (last minute) home made card for David.  Lesson learned, have fun with these holidays and make some fun memories with Weyland.

On a side note, David was a excellent hubby and came home with flowers for me and a balloon for Weyland.  Weyland wasn't quite sure what to do with the balloon, but after a while he thought it was pretty cool.  I managed to snap a few pics of my two Valentines.






No comments:

Post a Comment