Sunday, January 6, 2013

Houston, we have a tooth

Weyland started out the New Year with a bang.  Some time new years day I had my hand in Weyland's mouth, probably for him to chew on, and I felt something jagged on his bottom gums.  I couldn't believe what I was feeling.  Weyland has been a little extra fussy these days and that probably explains why.  Rachel and Jim came up to Lawton to celebrate the New Year with us, so they were witnesses to the whole thing.  That same day, Weyland was doing his old song and dance not wanting to take a nap.  So we were all sitting around watching him on the baby monitor try to "work it out", when all of a sudden he pushes himself up to a sitting position all on his own.  He has been able to sit up for a while now, but has never been able to get there on his own.  Needless to say it was a big day in the Cook household.  Guess it's time to lower the crib...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment