Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Weyland’s first Halloween was pretty uneventful.  I decided I really wanted to dress Weyland up for his first Halloween, but I couldn’t bear to spend 50 bucks on a costume he might not even wear, much less trick or treat in.  I mean seriously, who do you think is gonna end up eating all that candy?  Thats right, mio.  So I headed on down to a resale shop and perused through the limited selection of baby costumes.  My only good options were: a tail less monkey, a puppy, a pea in a pod (tempting), or a banana.  So I called Daddy and he helped me decide, Banana it is.  I think it was an excellent choice, especially for 5 bucks.  So I dressed Weyland up while we were in Fort Worth, just to see what this costume was gonna look like and I got some pretty cute pictures.  I also dressed up Weyland the day of Halloween, thinking all the trick or treaters could ewww and awww at my precious Banana baby.  Well, I thought wrong.  Weyland was in no mood to be dressed up and I got some pretty funny pictures to help remind him one day, that he was not a happy Banana.  hehe.  So we just stayed at home and passed out candy to the trick or treaters.  Something I had not done ever, because I have been an apartment dweller for so long.  So we did have a little bit of Halloween fun.  And I did manage to put you a halloween shirt at least.  Happy Halloween!




My not so happy Banana

This one is my personal favorite









Here are the good one's I got pre Halloween






We also went to a pumpkin patch in Fort Worth, before heading back to Lawton, to get some cute pictures and to get some pumpkins to carve.  Weyland was having a good time watching Daddy and Papa carve pumpkins!  I can’t wait for next year when he can participate a tiny bit more.











No comments:

Post a Comment