Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


I wasn’t going to post about thanksgiving because I did not do well in the picture taking department, but I figured I have to because it’s Weyland first Thanksgiving.  We hosted Thanksgiving at our house in Lawton so I was a little busy entertaining and getting dinner ready.  We were joined by my parents, who drove up from Fort Worth to spend the holiday with us.  As well as a few other military families, the Borrellos and the Holms.  They are both families we knew in El Paso and who also got re stationed in Lawton.  We were so glad they could join us!  I wish I had taken some pictures of the whole crew but I only managed to snap a few of Weyland after dinner was over, while the men were cleaning up.  Thank you boys!!  Over all Thanksgiving was a success.  We ate a ton and spent some great time with friends and family.  Now it's time to gear up for Christmas!!






No comments:

Post a Comment